The Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Fair Trade Organic Coffee is vibrant and intensely aromatic with fruity and subtle earthy flavours. This is a lively 100% arabica coffee for those who can appreciate a complex flavourful cup. Perfectly paired with The Ultimate Variety Pack
Ethiopia produces some of the most unique sought-after crops in the world. Agriculture makes up 41% of its' GDP with coffee making up the largest portion at 28% handily beating out any other country in Africa.
The elevation of Ethiopia qualifies the Yirgacheffe as Strictly High Grown (SHG) / Strictly Hard Bean (SHB). These higher elevations means that the coffees take longer to grow delivering more nutrients to the coffee bean and allowing it to develop more flavour.
- Altitude: 1800-2200 meters above sea level
- Harvest: October - January
- Processing: Fully Washed Dried on beds
- Aroma: Sweet (Cane Sugar) Lemon
- Flavour: Fruity Spicy Floral
- Body: Smooth Heavy
- Acidity: Sweet Citric (Lemon)
- 1lb = 16oz